Thursday, December 23, 2010

shake and wake me up it must be a dream..

Today was a very good day had 2 of my grandchildren since last night. Then bammm slap in the face. My dad had some of his ear cut off last week because of cancer. The made it look good. It is a little smaller then the other but hey we can handle that. He went today to get it checked out and make sure they got it all. BUT they DIDN'T. I can't believe it. It was like a stab in the heart. I don't understand. He doesn't drink,smoke,not over weight,doesnt take illegal drugs, no high blood pressure, basic he is healthy. he is 73 and acts way younger. Now I know one day he will no longer be with us but not this way. They are going to try radation on him. But if that doesn't help then it could go to his brain. Right now it is in his inner ear. Why does this have to happen. My dad is strong, talk reason into us.He is there for us when we need him. But the funny thing about him is he is a pack rat. He goes through things and brings them home to fix later on. I know it will happen one day but how am I going to go on and not see my dad everyday or at least talk to him. I am just so sad. I am going to have to be strong for my mom. I will have to be there for her.
She has been with my dad since 1955 and they got married in 1957. They had my sister in 1959, me in 1961, my brother Todd in 1963 and my brother Rod in 1965. We are a close knitted family. We kiss and hug hi and kiss and hug bye. This can't happen to my daddy. Better go before I break up again..

No comments:

Post a Comment