Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Men

I wonder why men can be a A$$ sometimes. I got laid off my job last year after working ther since 1993. so our money coming in is really low. I can't find a job that I can work at as I have health issues. So I applied for SSD to see if I can get it. So my son who lives with us and everyother week so does his 2 kids. One is 5 and the other is 3. Plus as a favor for a person who ask me to watch her little boy until she can get back on chasity. which is a goverment funded thing that helps pay for child care. Will she worked a bunch of over time so I was only suppose to watch him for 1 month as she was going to get back on it. Well it now is going on 4 months now. With my health issues it is getting pretty hard. But back to why men are asses. After me watching kids from 6:00 am till bed time I made a little fuss today. See my husband has a man cave and yes he spends all his time in there as my son does also.From the time they get home till bed time which is between 6:30 pm and 9:30 pm. And my husband had the nerve to say I would take this job of watching kids then working his job. But what he don't understand is once he is off work he gets to rest and sleep and do what he wants. I on the other hand have to wash dishes, get the kids a bath , get them ready for bed and my job isn't done until I go to bed. So I would love to go to work come home sit on my butt while he does all I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment