Friday, July 29, 2011

Poor little guy

My little grandson went to the eye doctor yesterday to get his eye checked for school. He will be in kidngarden. He is only 5. The little blonde hair blue eye boy has to get glasses. His eye sight is so bad. He can't see thing faraway. The doctor is suprised we didn't notice before now. They found out what script he needed and cut in half right now until he gets use to seeing with these then they will change the script to what he needs. they where afraid if they gave him the full script it would confuse him or make matters worse. The poor kid. He already has ADHD and ODD now he will have to wear glasses. So he will be the kid in the class with glasses. I hope people don't make fun of him like they use to do when we where in school. He went to football camp this week and seem to enjoy it. His mom wants to let him play football with the little league. I found out he will be playing with 6 and 7 year olds. I am kinda of worried as he is a little guy. His 3 year old sister is as big as he is. I hope his mom knows what she is doing. I know my son was worried and afraid he will get hurt. I think the older children has played a year already and he hasn't played so this will be interesting.More on that later. Have a nice day..

Love
Carebear

No comments:

Post a Comment